MAGE CONFERENCE goes VIRTUAL! June 20th to July 3rd
Time & Location
About the Event
MAGE 2020 CONFERENCE
Everyone is invited, especially families and educators of gifted and twice-exceptional children and teens.
WHAT - "LEADING and LEARNING"
Presentations and discussions on the topics of:
- Social and emotional needs of the gifted
- Parenting gifted children and teens
- Working with your school to keep your child challenged.
- Twice-exceptional children and teens
- Equity in gifted education
- Gifted education advocacy initiatives, their progress, and what you can do to help in the state legislature and education department
June 20th to July 3rd, 2020
Opening session - June 20th at 10:00
Presentations - the week of June 20th at your convenience
Discussions - evenings the week of June 27th
On Zoom - You will get the URL and password when you register.
We are a creative and determined group of people who find ways to do what needs to get done.
Regardless of the circumstances, we will continue to serve you by providing the information and discussions we had planned.
June 20th at 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. we will have our opening session.
The week of June 20th recorded presentations will be available to view at your convience.
The week of June 27th there will be evening discussions of each presentation.
Registration and more information coming very soon!